Welcome to MyFamBlog.com
must be turned ON!
Gerrit started this site by creating a Family Weblog
for his Family in May of 2004.
People kept asking how they could
start their own to the point where he finally
converted it to be able to be used by anyone in June of 2006.
Now your family can keep in touch,
sharing photos, make announcements,
and share your joy at your convenience.
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
- You can add user icons to your profile to show a picture next to your posts
- A message wishing you happy anniversary will appear on the post list if it's in your profile
- A message wishing you happy birthday will appear on the post list if it's in your profile
- The ads on the right don't show up if you are logged into your Family's Famblog
- You can add a new user to your family and the system will send them a welcome e-mail
- Your anniversary will show up on the calendar if you add it to your profile
- Your birthday will show up on the calendar if you add it to your profile
- Your profile will show a family tree if you add your parents into your profile
- You can change the color template of your site from Famblog Settings
- You can hide these hints by modifying the Famblog Settings
- You can modify the Meta Tags to control how search engines from the Famblog Settings
- No one can see your family's last names or contact info unless they are part of your family
- When posting you can mark each post as Public, Family Only, or Private (Only You)
- Your Famblog Owner can hide your family weblog from the MyFamBlog.com directory
- Your Famblog Owner can prevent people from seeing any of your photos or posts